The Cochrane Common Mental Disorders Group (formerly the Depression, Anxiety and Neurosis Group) was established in 1996 and is a global network made up of our:
- Editorial base - located in the Centre for Reviews and Dissemination at the University of York.
- Review authors - conduct the systematic reviews on a voluntary basis, in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Content editors - our editors are from a variety of disciplines and backgrounds to represent the various interests of the Group.
- Statistical and methodological editors - our statistical and methodological editors comment on protocols and reviews during the editorial process. They also answer statistical and methodological queries from review authors.
- Peer Reviewers - members representing individual topics who comment on protocols and reviews during the editorial process.
- Consumer representatives - we often ask consumer representatives to provide comments on protocols and reviews in order to help ensure that the interests of patients and carers are met.